- Create and modify driver, admin, and other ELD user accounts.
- Store ELD data securely and privately for at least 6 months.
- Edit driver records that can should be confirmed by the driver.
- Access ELD troubleshooting/malfunction reports and inconsistencies.
- Record and store your last 7 days and current 24 hours of data locally.
- Access up to 6 months of recorded ELD logs on demand.
- Provide data to officials on demand via the web, email, or on-screen inspection.
- Add and operate with a co-driver and edit HOS rules via the Settings menu.
ELD System Daily Usage
1 Verify that the AutoAgent device is connect to the vehicle’s data port.
2 Place your ignition in the ON position.
3 Connect your mobile device to the AutoAgent via your device’s Wi-Fi settings.
4 Launch the EZ LYNK ELD app by tapping the app icon on your mobile device.
DOT Inspections Made Easy
- Begin Inspection Tap and hand over your mobile device for inspection of your last 7 days and current 24 hours of logs.
- Send Logs Send a copy of your logs for the last 7+ days via web or email.
- Routing Code Enter an optional comment or routing code provided by the inspecting safety officer.
- Instant Delivery Tap send to complete and send all required logs to FMCSA.
- On-Screen Inspection Conveniently organized list of logs sorted by date.
- Log Tab Display the selected 24 hours in a grid with list of events.
- Information Tab Open and view log info of the selected log.
- Event List List of events will provide all information required for inspection.
- Certified Logs Certified logs will always show a ‘success’ visual indicator.
- Log Alerts If a logs needs your attention, the app will display an alert indicator.
- Log Details The daily log interface details events and offers the ability to certify a log.
- Edit Events Edit events to add some missing required details such as location or to add a comment.