- Create and modify driver, admin, and other ELD user accounts.
- Store ELD data securely and privately for at least 6 months.
- Edit driver records that can should be confirmed by the driver.
- Access ELD troubleshooting/malfunction reports and inconsistencies.
- Record and store your last 7 days and current 24 hours of data locally.
- Access up to 6 months of recorded ELD logs on demand.
- Provide data to officials on demand via the web, email, or on-screen inspection.
- Add and operate with a co-driver and edit HOS rules via the Settings menu.
ELD System Daily Usage
1 Verify that the AutoAgent device is connect to the vehicle’s data port.
2 Place your ignition in the ON position.
3 Connect your mobile device to the AutoAgent via your device’s Wi-Fi settings.
4 Launch the EZ LYNK ELD app by tapping the app icon on your mobile device.
DOT Inspections Made Easy
Begin Inspection Tap and hand over your mobile device for inspection of your last 7 days and current 24 hours of logs.
Send Logs Send a copy of your logs for the last 7+ days via web or email.
Routing Code Enter an optional comment or routing code provided by the inspecting safety officer.
Instant Delivery Tap send to complete and send all required logs to FMCSA.
On-Screen Inspection Conveniently organized list of logs sorted by date.
Log Tab Display the selected 24 hours in a grid with list of events.
Information Tab Open and view log info of the selected log.
Event List List of events will provide all information required for inspection.
- Certified Logs Certified logs will always show a ‘success’ visual indicator.
- Log Alerts If a logs needs your attention, the app will display an alert indicator.
- Log Details The daily log interface details events and offers the ability to certify a log.
- Edit Events Edit events to add some missing required details such as location or to add a comment.