60 Second Setup
In 4 Easy Steps
1. Plug Into OBD-II
2. Connect via Wifi
3. Lynk with Technician
4. Diagnose and Control
How It Works
- 1 The Auto Agent 2© plugs directly into your vehicle’s OBD-II port and broadcasts a wireless access point that allows a connection between your vehicle and your iOS or Android device.
- 2 Using the active connection, the Auto Agent 2© streams data from your vehicle’s computer that is conveniently displayed, managed, and controlled within the Auto Agent 2© app.
- 3The Auto Agent 2© app is then used to establish a ‘lynk’ between your vehicle and your registered technician giving your technician the ability to send and receive data through the EZ LYNK cloud.
- 1The EZ LYNK Cloud allows you to set up a lynk between a vehicle and your technician account by using tokens to unlock different abilities.
- 2Using the ECU editor and data log playback options, you can offer remote support to lynked vehicles and instantly send or receive data/updates.
- 3Data can be managed and distributed by viewing a user’s vehicle or the user themselves. The messaging features also allows constant contact between you and your customer.
Auto Agent 2©
- Cloud Based Technology The days of emailing pre-packaged files, loading SD cards with unverified data, and using PCs to troubleshoot simple issues are over. Data is synced automatically from the cloud.
- Complete Control The power of the Auto Agent 2© is unrivaled. Using data customized and shared by your technician you can unleash the full potential of your vehicle with the tap of a finger.
- Real-Time Communication Never spend a day without your vehicle while your technician tries to recreate a problem. Send recorded data logs and apply vehicle adjustments that are received in real-time.
- Automatic Firmware Updates Receive Auto Agent 2© and vehicle firmware updates automatically as they are released. Stay up to date with the latest in available technology.
- What is Firmware? Firmware is the permanent software that is installed in your Auto Agent 2©. It’s what makes communication with your vehicle possible and is frequently updated to improve capabilities.
- How does it update? The Auto Agent app will compare the firmware version installed on your Auto Agent 2© with the version available for download each time you connect. When a new version is available, you will be automatically prompted to install the update so that you can take advantage of new features!.